Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Weekley Roundup

The Weekley Reader has been on an unofficial hiatus. However, I would like to continue posting again because of the possibility there might be some more traffic to this sight since I have started another blog called The Weekley Roundup. I started a new blog as part of SPL's 27 Things program. This program was created to help library employees to become more knowledgeable about web 2.0. Although there are some new things I will learn, the main reason I have elected to participate in the program is because of the possibility of winning a new IPOD! 

To those of you who have wandered here from The Weekley Roundup and wonder what in the world The Weekley Reader is all about, I would like to give you a big welcome! I created the Reader sometime ago without any purpose other than to just blog. The Reader eventually evolved into a place where I post my thoughts about God, religion, and life, with some politics thrown in. 

To the few of you who read this blog regularly, I apologize for the longtime between posts. My goal is to post at least once a week from now on. If you are new here, I hope you like what you read and decide to check back regularly. Feel free to post comments and to let me know what you think. 

No comments: